Friday, January 15, 2010

dreaming of spring

davey

spring

new growth 2

new growth 3

new grass!

baer's view

by the rock

wildflowers


shades of green

Winter in Virginia is pretty bleak, we don't have the beautiful blanket of pristine white snow to cover the lack of nature. But yesterday I saw flower buds on a tree and got all excited! I know it's still far off but spring will come, and when it does, it shows up in every color imaginable. Here are some photographs I took last spring at the Harrisonburg arboretum and they remind me of what is to come.

1 comment:

  1. cegger!! I sooo wish you could come to Hanford and take pictures...I keep seeing these amazing photo opportunities but my skills are lacking. I know you could capture the beauty and uniqueness for what it is and wants to be.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...