Monday, September 20, 2010

love letters

so I realize this is a photography blog but I also want to share some beautiful things that I think you might like. I love love love paper. It has always been one of my weaknesses (there are many). Being a navy wife you get used to emailing your love when they are far away, but there is still something so special about mailing a handwritten letter. So every time I walk in to a beautiful paper store, I look for something special to send my husband. So here are some of my most recent purchases and the talented companies that made them, enjoy!




{above} the inside says "go change the world"



this one is in honor of our little dog! he looks just like this.






















and this is one you can send to one of your buddies, who is there for you no matter what.


where to find them:

print is not dead.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...