Thursday, October 28, 2010

musica for fall

























hi friends!
so I have been listening to lots of wonderful music lately and I can't help but notice when certain songs really fit the mood of the season. So I thought I would share some of the bands and artists that I feel really fit the cooling weather and falling leaves. (those of you in southern california have to imagine what this must be like) so here is what I came up with so far, please feel free to add to the list in the comment section!

please note: I can't take credit for any of the music I am exposed to, Scott has terribly good taste and I merely peruse his vast collection and choose by chance.
here you go!

  • fleet foxes
  • the decemberists (the crane wife in particular)
  • iron & wine
  • grizzly bear
  • jolie holland
  • murder by death
  • pinback
  • the coral sea (volcano & heart) thanks kim!
  • the national
  • she & him
  • bon iver
I just put these all on a playlist and push shuffle!
happy october and happy fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...